CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday Sunshine

Boy, am I glad that last nights thunderstorms broke the humidity and the sun decided to make an appearance today. It has been an absolutely beautiful day. Low 80's, with a slight breeze....who can ask for anything more?

I was hoping to get some scrapbooking done this weekend, but it was a busy one.

Mike decided we would have a family movie day and we all woke up early and drove over to our local cineplex to watch "Ironman". We are a family of comics - made into movie buffs. And "Ironman" didn't disappoint. It is definitely a comeback role for Robert Downey Jr. Hopefully he can keep himself clean and prove that he still has what it takes to be on the top of his game.

Afterwards we ate lunch at the Target Pizza Hut, ran some errands, went to Lowes to pick up some 12 inch stepping stones to place around the Easy Set Up pool area (which we are hoping to get together next weekend) and made our way back home. The troop had Pet Care Day at 3pm and Pam and I needed to be there to meet our troop at 2:45pm. It was really informative and I made sure to listen well since I think this will be the year we will finally break down and get the family a puppy.

As I sit on the sofa to wind down from the weekend, I take one look at my calendar for the week and am already exhausted! I do not think I have one free day to rest! The wonders of the end of the school year. There are only 2 more weeks of school thankfully.

2 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Wow! It sounds like you have a lot going on. I'm winded just reading about it. lol

I heard Ironman was a good movie. I am really pulling for Robert Downey. I really hope he can keep up this momentum because he is really talented.

I saw Sex and The City this weekend and LOVED IT!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!

Melissa S said...

I saw Indiana Jones this past weekend...it was ok..I prefer his older movies....

My kids only have 2 or 3 more days of school...

Welcome to summmer hugh?