School Will Be Out for the Summer!
What am I most looking forward to? Sleep of course! Not having to be roused from my slumber by "that" alarm. The mad dash of the morning is the only part of the day that I do not look forward to throughout the year. I enjoy snuggling with Leilani and Chris when they come over to my bed every morning. Getting out of the bed when we want to and not when the schedule demands it is what I am most looking forward to.
However, total freedom from schedules will not be had till Monday. Leilani still has dance on the agenda. Tomorrow evening is part one of her dress rehearsal. Thursday the second half. Then Sunday is the big day. And boy, what a day it will be! We need to be at the theatre at 8:45am. She puts on a 10am show, 2pm show, and a 6 pm show. She will come home and crash for sure. But after that she will be free of dance schedules till September.
Summer....we are ready for you!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment