CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Scorcher


It was another triple H kinda day...Hazy, Hot, & Humid.

Luckily for us, a cold front is heading in which will bring us a thunderstorm overnight and, finally, seasonable temperatures. No call from the school stating there will be early dismissal, so this means the forecasters probably are right.

Today was pretty much a repeat of yesterday. We waited for Leilani to arrive home from school, and we immediately took a dip in the pool. We spent a little over an hour in there since we had to shower and get ready to take Leilani to dance.

One thing was different from yesterday...I purchased icies and the kids enjoyed a frozen treat while drying off on the deck. Watching them enjoy the chilly treat always brings me back to when I was a child. My brother, sister, and I sitting in front of the building each with a different color icie in hand. Nothing says summer like an icie!

As I returned home from dance I did notice the temperature a bit milder than throughout the day....the cooler temperatures cannot come any sooner.

1 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

This heat wave is brutal!! We just had a storm and now the temps are sure to go down tomorrow! YIPPEEE!!!

The kids are precious!!!! ADORABLE.