After doing my volunteering this morning I picked up Christopher from preschool and headed out to get his haircut. He has his preschool graduation on Thursday, so you know I have to have his hair nice and trim for the event.
Afterwards I decided since I was already half way to the mall, I would go and see if I can pick up some nice tees for the summer.
6 stores and 4 trips to the fitting room later, I found NADA! Is it me, or are tees either terribly overpriced or not stylish at all. I did see 3 I loved...babydoll types. But unfortunately when it comes to tatas, lets just say, my cups runneth over. So when I wear the cute babydolls, my tatas make them look like maternity wear. And I definitely don't want to hear questions like "are you expecting?" No siree!
So I left the mall feeling bummed that I didn't even manage to get one shirt. Guess I will be doing some websurfing to see if I can find a store that has something cute. With the cost of gas, I can't afford to go from store to store searching....
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
You gave me a smile Carmen...with your cups spilleth over...ha! I have that too....baby dolls don't work..unless I put another tank under it. Gas here in Cleveland is 3.95. what is in NJ???
Post a Comment