CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Sprinkling....

* I have to say, I LOVE Wii Fit! Mom sent me some cash as a Mother's Day present, and I put it towards the purchase of the Wii Fit. I have been addicted to it. I love challenging myself to do better than the day before, unlocking new exercises and it doesn't hurt that I am getting much needed exercise in while I am at it. I am hoping it will help me stay fit.

* Chris did amazingly well at today's T-ball game. He concentrated at the positions he was placed in, hit the ball well, and was not tagged out the 3 times he went up to bat. The smile he gives me when he reaches first base is priceless!

* Leilani and I were under the impression that she was having a double session of Hip hop class today. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. It will be next week. She will have one busy day next Saturday!

* Mom purchased her airline ticket to come visit. I am so excited! She will arrive June 17th. I won't get to see her till the 21st since she is arriving at a NYC airport and it is only fair that she spend some time with her friend who is picking her up from the airport. A bonuses is she will be looking for employment here in the hopes of relocating here. I am trying my best to find her something near me. How cool would that be to have her nearby! Wish me luck!

* Today was breakfast for dinner day! I made a batch of pancakes....YUM!!!

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

Hi Carmen..having mom close would be great if you had a good relationship...me? I would about die! So glad that you are close...and I am caught up in tons of dance rehearsals and such as well. Today was our ballet photos...I can't wait to see how they turned out!