Today I have a paper to write for my Biology class and I am encountering an intense bout of writer's block. The topic is drawing a parallel between biodiversity and the diversity that exists within our own contemporary society. I know, wonderful topic! Believe me, I am counting the days till it is done! LOL
Since Grandma and Grandpa A are visiting, Mike and I decided we would go catch a movie matinee. We went to see the movie Jumper. It was pretty good, afterwards we went to have some yummy soup at Atlanta Bread Company and did a little food shopping. We got around to talking about our next vacation. We are thinking of going on another Disney Cruise. This time a seven day voyage. We know that once I complete my degree and start working, we will no longer be able to vacation on the off season. Unless of course we take a holiday to an area that most people do not want to visit in the summer, which whats the fun in that?!?
Anyway...we are tentatively planning on late September 2009. This way the kids will have a couple of days off (teacher planning day and yom kippur) and they are only missing reviews of what they learned the year before. We also think it will be a good time since this will be Leilani's last year of elementary school. Even if my job permitted me to take time off during the school year, we don't think it would be a good idea to take Leilani out of school while she is junior high school. It is easier to make up one teachers work instead of 6 teachers. I can't wait to be able to make the big phone call and get the planning officially on the roll!
Well, lets see if I can get this paper completed! Have a great weekend!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
ooo fun!!!!!!!!! we are leaving in less than a month for our 7 night Disney Cruise!! We are doing the Western...Key West, Grand cayman and Cozumel...would have done the eastern but the dates didn't work....
Post a Comment