That is how the weather has been today. Needless to say, I did not take the kiddies to Chuck E Cheese's. They didn't mind at all. They spent the day playing on the computer, and playing the Wii or reading books. Leilani was so excited that she finished her Mad for Miley book in just 3 days!
If it weren't for a Girl Scout Leader Meeting I have tonight, I would've stayed in my pj's all day. Unfortunately I have to go. I don't understand why they don't reschedule the meeting to the following Monday when the 3rd Monday falls on a holiday. I mean, who really wants to go sit in a meeting when they are utterly exhausted from entertaining thier little ones all day? As my coleader says, the ones that run the meeting do not have little ones at home anymore, so what do they care?!
The week is shaping up to be a busy one. Aside from whirlwind Tuesdays, the rest of the week will be spent prepping for Girl Scouts, studying for my Bio lab report, shopping for the baby shower and Lei's birthday, and working on swaps I have to get out. I am actually patiently waiting for my sister to mail me the papers she picked up for me. I am praying that she gets it out in the mail to me tomorrow at the latest. I have to quickly put the items together and ship them out to the hostesses before the Feb 29th due date. Let's hope she mails them priority....
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





2 comments:
I had the monday blah's too today....I feel soo schedualed..I want to just have a jammy day!
trust me, i'm the queen of staying in pj's all day. lol!
Post a Comment