CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

WINDY!!!!

We were hoping we would be able to sleep in this morning, but that wasn't in the cards for sure today. 3rd Grade Mass was scheduled for 9am. Mike said "Couldn't they schedule it for a more respectable hour like 11am?" Of course I told him then they would have to spend more cash on offering lunch instead of breakfast after the mass.

Needless to say, the mass was beautiful as always. Afterwards we went to the parish center for a continental breakfast. Lucky thing we went up for breakfast when we did because by the time we got our goodies there were slim pickings of bagels and donuts. It seems that some parishoners "invited" themselves for a free breakfast even though the invite was for the families of the 3rd grade CCD students. Mike managed to snag the last of the orange juice and hot chocolate for us. I felt bad to see some of the families come in to an empty buffet table. Gotta love the party crashers. LOL

Afterwards we went to Target to pick up some essentials. I was happy to see the dollar spot items at 50% off! I got a couple of more little valentine pails....have no idea what I am going to make with it, but I am sure I will think of something.

Good news! I got a 90 on my first lab report! WOOHOO!!!! I was so nervous to see if I did it correctly.

The rest of our day we spent indoors because it was just too darn cold outside! And Windy! I am so glad that it is dark outside and I can't see the trees swaying like they are about to break. These tall skinny pine trees on my neighbors property always make me nervous. It seems as though they are going to snap at any minute and come crashing down on our house. We are scheduled for more of this lovely weather tomorrow too.

Special Message for Melissa! Your goodies are packed up and being shipped out in the am! WOOHOO!!! Hope you like it!

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

Thanks Carmen! I can't wait to see my treat!