My best friend's baby shower planning is well underway. All the things that needed to be planned is done. The invites will go out next week Monday and after that we just have to wait till the week of the shower to do the things that have to be done closer to the date. Yippee....check!
I turned in my paper last night and logged in this afternoon to see my grades. I was a bit nervous since of course this is an internet class and I am not sure what exactly the professor is looking for. So I held my breath and looked up the grade. 100%!!!! He gave me an awesome compliment too! It definitely made my day!
The rest of the day I have spent relaxing in the family room. I surfed the 'net and watched Hannah Montana episodes with Leilani that she had me record on DVR. What a godsend DVR is! We never have to worry about missing our favorite shows because as long as they are programed to record on the DVR, they are available for us to watch at our leisure.
Tomorrow is President's Day...and that means the kiddies are home from school. The weather is not supposed to be pretty, so I may very well stay in. I may take them to Chuck E Cheese to let off some steam, I will see how it goes.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment