CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Utterly Exhausted!

Wow, it was a LONG day! Not long in a bad way, LONG in a good way. Um, at least for the most part.

Today was the much anticipated Christmas Show for Christopher. His very 1st I might add! I arrived to Leilani's school right after I dropped him off. I secured two front row seats then proceeded to go to the main office to pick up Leilani. Leilani was really excited to see her brother perform. Christopher has seen her perform bumerous times, but this is the first time she actually to experience being her brother's biggest fan! The show was absolutely adorable! His class performed a song called "Happiness". He had a prop a drum prop and waited patiently for his part to drum it. I can't wait to make copies of the video to send to the grandparents!

After the show, Leilani went back to class and I went over to Christopher's school to see him at his Christmas Party. His teachers enjoyed thier gift bags. I left 5 minutes before class was dismissed since I had to return to Leilani's school. Kati took Christopher home with her to her house. And I went to help out Leilani's teacher with the class' Holiday Party. It was alot of fun! I helped pass out the pizza and juices, gave out thier goodie bags, and called out Holiday Bingo Words. Once they finished thier pizza we all went out to the playground and the moms and teachers got to chat. Her teacher is such a sweetie. At first meeting she seems a bit shy, but once she warms up she is a doll. She showed us pics of her adorable three year old son. Before you knew it was time for the children to go to thier special and it was time for me to go.

I went home and packed up the van with all the necessities for the Girl Scout Christmas Party. My arms still hurt from all the stuff I was carrying! LOL But it was well worth it! The girls had a blast. The grab bag idea was an instant hit. We will definitely be doing that again! Once it was over, I ran over to Kati's house and picked up an extremely tired and moody Christopher.

You'd think my day end there....No chance! I made a quick dinner then put the finishing touches on my Final Essay. YES, today was my World Lit final. I studied as best I could and then went off to school. I think I did OK on the final. My nerves are always haywire when I take exams. My stomach is still not right.

After a jam packed day, I am beat! I can't wait to relax tomorrow....well that is after I clean the house from top to bottom! It's a wonderful time of year right?

0 comments: