CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 16, 2006

STRIKE!!!

So after my horrible day yesterday, I went straight to bed with the biggest migraine headache. It's no wonder. After watching the evening news, I fell right to sleep.

I woke up bright and early and attempted to get the essay portion of my final completed. ATTEMPTED....yes...because I accomplished NADA. While I am happy that the professor gave us the essay portion as a take home instead of an in class, I was not set mentally for another paper. We had just handed in the Saint Augustine paper, and he told us in the attempt to get us to go home early on Thursday, which is final day, he decided to let us take home the essay portion of the final. It is worth 50% of the test. So I am happy that I get to Hem and Haw over it for a few days. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow, so I can just review my notes the rest of the week.

ACCOMPLISHED- I went to the post office this morning and mailed out my packages that are going out of town. The line was long but thankfully they had 4 reps so it went faster than I expected. Leilani went with me so she kept me busy chatting. Afterwards we went back home, picked up Christopher and Mike and went bowling. It was alot of fun. We haven't done it in quite a while. Mike and I played horribly! LOL We played so bad that Christopher and Leilani beat us! LOL

Well I am off to see what we can find to eat this Saturday evening and then to settle in to watch the Devil Wears Prada. I am praying that the movie is as funny and entertaining as the book was.

0 comments: