I just finished cleaning my house from top to bottom and I feel great! Traditionally, I always make sure that the New Year doesn't catch me with a dirty house. So after returning from breakfast at IHOP with Chris, Leilani, and Mike I got to work. I made sure that everything was smelling fresh and ready. I changed bed linens, did laundry, packed away all the Christmas decorations, swept and mopped floors and made sure that all the counters and surfaces were sparkling. Personally, I feel wonderful getting up on the first day of the new year and knowing that I can just relax the whole day.
After catching the same bug that I had, Grandma Auri is feeling much better and decided that she would take us out to dinner. Initially Mike and I wanted to go to Outback. But since his mom is a bit of a fussy eater as far as Italian food is concerned, we let her decide which place she wanted to go, after all is it her treat. She wanted to go to Red Lobster to have some what else Lobster...but Leilani and Christopher started complaining. So she compromised with them and asked where they wanted to go. They decided on Outback. Hmm, not my idea of out to eat, but hey I love thier steak. Not to mention thier cheesy fries. And since starting tomorrow I can not have any of the mouth watering fattening stuff, I might as well enjoy it while I can! LOL
I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and healthy New Years Eve. And wishing everyone a Prosperous, Healthy, and Happy New Year!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment