Am I on a roll or what? After taking Christopher to school this morning and not feeling energized to tackle my Lit paper at that very moment, I decided to go and pick up the essentials for Leilani and I's annual traditional chocolate covered making Mommy and Me extravaganza. We always cover the pretzels in white chocolate and then drizzle red chocolate on the to look like candy canes. It is so much fun and so very delicious. Just enough sweet and salty. We then make packets and give them as gifts to neighborhood friends, to the UPS guy, and to the Post Man along with a card with a little something for him. So things are all set for that tomorrow after CCD.
I parked in the parking lot and waited for Chris and got started on the first 100 words of my essay and after returning home, decided, hey maybe I should get the assembly of the various teacher gifts going. I had found these adorable felt gift bags with little jingle bells on them and thought...this is just too cute to pass up! So I bought a dozen of them. Then I bought small boxes of Mrs. Fields cookies and chocolates and 4 cup serving of Ghirardelli Chocolate Hazelnut coffee grounds and thought this would make adorable token gifts for the various special teachers and volunteers in our life that we would like to shower with a little something special for the holidays letting them know they are appreciated and thought of. A little cellophane paer and some ribbon, and then lovingly placed in hand stamped gift bags by Leilani and Voila! A dozen gifts ready for gift giving!
I just love it when my day is productive!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment