I am getting so excited! Less than a week till the big day! While some friends have been saying that they are stressed out looking for the gifts on thier wish lists, and fretting that thier Christmas cards are not even stamped, much less addressed to go out, and how they are not enjoying the holidays, I am so glad that I have long finished my Christmas shopping, my Christmas cards have long been recieved, and Mike and I have been enjoying the holiday season with our loveable twosome.
Yesterday we made sugar cookie cutouts of bells, angels, candy canes, and trees using the new Pillsbury ready made cookie sheets. I have to say....AWESOME!!! Instead of having the huge mess of flour and dough all over my counters, all I had to do was cut open the package and let the kids get to work. They loved it! So today when I went food shopping I picked up 2 more packs. Leilani has been dying to make Gingerbread People, so I bought a pack of the gingerbread variety along with another sugar cookie. I raved to the cashier and she said that they have been a huge hit. I'm glad to hear that since that can only mean that they will be around again next year.
Today is Leilani last day of dance class for 2006. No CCD tomorrow. Thursday will be a long day for me. We have the Girl Scout Troop Christmas Party. Thursday is also Christopher's very first Christmas show. I so anxious to see him up on the stage. I have no clue what he will be singing or doing since Mum is the word when it comes to getting details out of the little rascal! The performance will be held at Leilani's school auditorium, so I will be pulling her from class for the 40 minutes so she can see the show. Then it is off to his classroom for thier little party, and then Kati will be taking Christopher to her house so that I can help out in Leilani's classroom with her class' Christmas lunch/party. And did I mention that I also have finals that evening???? Yep! Long day! But it is all fun Christmasy stuff that I simply adore. It is a shame it is going by so fast!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment