Now I don't know about anyone else, but with temps in the 50's it does not at all feel Christmasy. What is up with this crazy weather Ya'll???
So this morning I was hoping I could sleep in since I went to bed late...due partly to the amazing Cross book I was reading to put me to bed. LOL Of course Leilani and Christopher bagged that idea. So I woke up and tiptoed downstairs hoping not to wake Raul, Christine, and John. But I didn't need to do that since they were already up. I put a pot of coffee to brew and toasted some bagels and we all sat down to a Christmas Eve Breakfast. It is so much fun having so many laughs over breakfast. Mike and I went to Walmart with Raul and Christine and then Christine picked up some Dunkin Donuts for all of us. Before you knew it it was lunchtime and unfortunately they had to hit the road back to CT. We gave our hugs and kisses and we promised to make it up to visit them within the next few weeks.
Leilani and Christopher are all geared up to make Santa some Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies and I am looking forward to resting a bit before the evenings activities. Our traditional visit to the Hayes House to see thier decoration display, hibashi dinner and back home to sprinkle reindeer food out front, get changed into our PJ's, leave some cookies and milk for Santa and read our stories before finally going off to dreamland to dream of what will be awaiting for us under the Christmas tree the next morning!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment