Yesterday afternoon was Leilani's Dance schools Parent Observation Day. It is a day that Mike and I look forward to every year. We get to watch Leilani go through her bar work, plies and flambays, and shuffle steps, and the eagerly anticipated sneak peek at what thier recital number is forming to look like. As always we had a blast. We always get teary eyed because each year we see how much she has grown and how much she has learned. The director showed us thier costumes again and that ballet one is breathtaking. Of course she also mentioned that it is "very expensive". So we are bracing ourselves for teh final costume payment! LOL
After two days out of school with the mother of all sty's, Christopher went to school today. I was prepared to get a phone call just in case his eye started hurting him and he wanted to come home. But thankfully that never came. I managed to go and buy myself a really pretty red sweater for Christmas. I will pair it up with a pair of black slacks I already own, or weather permitting, my black suede skirt and knee boots. We'll have to see.
School is slowly drawing to an end. I have my last paper to do, and then study for the final exam. I have been doing very well thus far, I hope that it continues to the end. Getting used to school with a family took some adjusting, but I have managed to fair well. I am all registered to take World Lit and American Lit next semester. Wish me luck!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment