Personally:- Actually start Weight Watchers and stick to it. I did it once, I can definitely do it again.
- Start a exercise regimen. I would like to incorporate Yoga, along with walking the reservoir 4 times a week. Not only is it heart healthy, but it is soothing to the mind. Now that I have an MP3 on my phone, it will take the boredom out of doing it too.
- I will check my emails twice a day....once in the morning and once in the evening. That means once I am done on the computer I will turn it off and not turn it back on till the evening. I find that my rhythm of the day is distrubed whenever I hear the ringing of an IM. This way, I will stay focused at whatever tasks are at hand.
As a Mom:- I love being a mom. But being a mom isn't easy. No matter how many times you count to 10, chances are there are days when you blow your cool. So for the new year I resolve to tone down the yelling. I've noticed especially the last couple of months, I have found that I have raised my voice alot at the kids. I don't want them to think...GEEZ, all mommy does is yell.
- Now that Christopher is 4, I have to see that he isn't a baby anymore. I have to make sure that I don't treat him that way.
- Let the kids work out thier own problems even if they come running with the "Mommy He...."or "Mommy she..." The both of them are old enough to use thier negotiations skills. Let them start using them.
As a Wife:- I want to definitely verbalize how much Mike means to me. I do always thank him when he does something, but I think I can always tell him a little more on how something has made life easier for me.
Educationally:-I started off school wonderfully last semester with an A. Now the coming semester I will be taking 2 classes. I will remain focused and excel in my classes this semester and the coming semester as I did my last semester.
In Scrapbooking:- To use up at least 50% of all the scrapping supplies I have. I can open up a scrapbook store with all the stuff I have.
-Since I am on the subject of perusing, take out the 2 Rubbermaid storage bins filled with swaps and actually use them!
- Work on my 2005 and 2006 album. Since it took me a year to complete the 2005 Disney Vacation Album, I have fallen drastically behind on my family albums. Time to get back in gear!
-- Finally sit down and start my book of me. Even though the family loves the albums I create, I think it is good that I have a book all about me so that future generations can get a mere glimpse at the person that I am.
-Until the Memories Expo, I am not going to purchasing any new scrapbook supplies in a store or online (with the exception of adhesives.) At crops I will have a $5 max just to meet.
For the Home:- To realize that it is OK to not have the place in tip top shape all the time if it means that I am creating special memories with my family.
Happy New Year All!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment