Hazy, Hot, & Humid that is....now I know I sound like a broken record but I can't wait till the summer is over! Today the only time I went outside was to go get the mail from the mailbox. Then I sprinted back inside! My poor air conditioner has not had a rest either. Our thermostat is set to cool to 76 degrees....it hasn't gone lower than 83 degrees. So you know I do NOT want to see the electric bill next month!
Lucky thing we picked up Leilani's recital video yesterday. That has been something that has been entertaining her along with us playing school and trying to give them Spanish lessons. I let Christopher and Leilani have a party with the paints on the kitchen table this afternoon too and they loved it! I figured hey they cant get dirty outside, might as well get dirty inside with washabe paints! It was fun. Now I have 4 masterpieces from my mini picassos hanging on my refridgerator.
Since tomorrow we are going to have more of the same weather, I will be attempting to plan an activity that is nearby but is in the comforts of airconditioning....hmmmm maybe a trip to the bookstore or the mall? It just stinks to go to the mall when all you can do is window shop! I will see if maybe I can start Leilani's school shopping for a little retail fix!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment