Well it was a pretty uneventful Monday. I actually managed to sleep a little later than usual for a change. Woke up at 8:30am. Came downstairs and did my usual cleaning up and getting things back in order after the weekend. I waited till Leilani and Christopher woke up and finished thier breakfast before running my errands....went to the bank to take some items to the safety deposit box....stopped by Leilani's school to see if we had a room assignment for Girl Scouts (answer was no, not yet).....went to take in the 3rd signature paperwork for the Girl Scouts bank account....took the kids to Wendy's for lunch and then dropped Leilani off for her playdate. Christopher and I played a little bit in the backyard and came inside to relax a bit. He took a short nap while I researched some of the classes I am thinking of taking come September. Then it was time to go back to pick up Leilani and let her relax before dance.
Today was the last day of dance camp. Leilani was a bit bummed about it. Now she has a 3 week break till regular dance classes start again. And today she was really excited because she got to dance ballet. Last few weeks they havent done the ballet portion because the dance instructor was trying to get the Twinklets to catch on to the jazz number they will be doing for competition. She came out of class all smiles!
Dinner is ready, and now we wait for Mike to arrive home. Tomorrow will thankfully be a slow day for us here. I will be prepping my tote for the crop this weekend. If you took a look at my dining room table you'd think a scrapbook bomb went off! I have to spread everything out in order to make sure that when I pack everything up again I have everything that I require for the pages I intend to complete! Saw the great swap items I will be getting back from Jenn so that makes it easier for me to contemplate what I will be doing with what pictures and which papers! LOL
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment