CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 26, 2006

WOOHOO!!!!!

It's official! In 14 months we will be heading to the happiest place on earth to begin our much anticipated 10th Anniversary Disney Land/Sea Vacation!!!! I am bouncing off walls! As of yesterday afternoon it is official!

I have to say I "HEART" my AAA travel agent! She is awesome! We had acquired her services for our Thanksgiving Disney Trip last November and she was awesome then telling us of tons of things we didn't know and saving us a bundle of money in the interim. She did that and then some when we called her for our upcoming trip...and then some! She is saving us over $700 and even managed to book is a room with a secret porthole on the ship for less than what we were willing to pay for a room on the same level! She ROCKS!

Secret Porthole staterooms have little obstructions....This is the view from ours:

For the little obtruction that the pole gives, we save $300!!! We can definitely live with that! And more money in our pockets! Can you tell we are excited??? Now I have 14 months of planning our much anticipated Disney Vacation! Now to pick the restaurants we'd like to dine at! Fun Fun Fun!!!

1 comments:

SuburbanMom said...

Woo hoo! you are going to have *fun* :)