CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Photobucket

It's hard to believe that the anticipation for the big day is over. The traditions of Christmas Eve...baking Santa's cookies, dinner at our favorite Hibashi restaurant, visiting the famous Christmas House, reading Twas the Night Before Christmas....is now a faded memory. Christmas 2007 is officially done. The kids are now happily playing with their Wii.

Leilani and Christopher had a blast opening their gifts. They were thoroughly excited with all the items they received. Us big kids couldn't complain either. I received my much desired XXL tote for my scrapping expeditions along with some pjs and clothes from VS!!! My stocking was filled with goodies like Starbucks gift cards (YUM), Alcia Keyes CD, and a ultra chic pink cover for my Nano.

Now we are preparing for Christmas dinner. I am making a ham (wish you were here Raul!!) and Grandma Auri is making a roast pork. Add some rice and peas, oven baked rolls and a fresh salad and dinner is good to go...with some fresh cannolis and pecan pie for dessert to top it off.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

Merry Christmas to you too:) I know it is soo hard to believe that christmas is gone...ugh....

BTW..I booked our palo ressies and a couples cabana massage for our cruise in March...I hope you blog about your trip once all the holidays are done!