I can't believe that there is only one week left till the big day! Everything is pretty much good to go in our residence...that is, with the exception of Grandma A's Christmas gift.
She really is a difficult person to shop for. She is a person who isn't very materialistic. The simpler the better. She loves to cook,and has the latest gadgets, yet, she goes back to her tried and true items (handheld mandolin, and basic tools).
We really want to get her a camera for Christmas. But since she isn't into digital cameras, this leaves our field of choice very limited. Film cameras are a thing of the past, so the selection, if any, at the stores are very slim. We looked all Sunday and to no avail. So now we only have 2 sets of sheets sets for her, thats it. I have no clue what to do.
I am going on my last ditch effort to find a point and shoot film camera once I drop Leilani off at dance this afternoon. Wish me luck!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
do they have an urban outfitters near you? if so, they carry these awesome lomo film cameras. you can see them on their site at urbn.com. i've always wanted one of those. the photos they produce are amazing and artsy.
or even a polaroid camera! lol. i know it's old school, but there's nothing better than having an instant photo.
xoxo
Post a Comment