CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Eck!

Still feeling under the weather, but I am trying to get things done little by little.

Mike, Leilani, and Chris have been extra helpful with me feeling out of sorts. Most of the week I have spent taking it easy on the sofa. I managed to finish writing out and addressing my Christmas cards. Now I just have to place stamps on them and drop them in the mailbox.

Each time I go into the garage to toss the plastics into the recyclables, I get a pang of anxiety. I see the rolls of Christmas wrapping paper just waiting to be used on the mountain of gifts waiting in the attic. I really have to get to it.

So I am hoping to snap out of this ill spell. I have my best friend Brenda coming this weekend and I want to be able to run around with her. We will be working on her baby registry. Well, that is if the plan is still on. We are expecting some wicked weather in the form of a Noreaster on Saturday. Let's see!

0 comments: