CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finals....Complete!

Tonight I officially am on vacation from school! I worked feverishly on the final essays (two of them), and studied the points on the study guide that would be on the exam for the past week. I went in this evening feeling confident. I think I did well. I was stumped with a couple of questions, but other than that I feel I answered the other questions correctly.

So now I am FREE!!!! I have to take a ride over to the college tomorrow to see if I can get into a Biology class that they are offering at the school near my house. I pray that I get in! We'll see.

Tomorrow will be one busy day. How busy will it be? Let's see, shall we?

1- Drop off Christopher at school.
2- Volunteer for Leilani's former 1st grade teacher.
3- Attend Mr. Richards (student teacher in Leilani's class) farewell party. I made him a cute and simple scrapbook as a memento from the class. It came out adorable! I will post a pic of Leilani's page.
4- Pick up Christopher from preschool.
5- Go to the university to (hopefully) register for next semesters Biology class.
6- Get back home and eat lunch.
7- Take Christopher to Ms. Kathy's house.
8- Girl Scouts troop Christmas party!
9- Pick Christopher up. (Hopefully Mike will be home early and he can pick him up.)
10- Take the kiddies to Chuck E Cheese with my coleaders (we can plan the next few badges for the girls, while the kids play.)
11- Come back home and pack up gifts for little brother and family visit.
12- Whatever else comes up! LOL

Yes, my Friday will be very busy. I am really looking forward to December 26th! Holidays will be over and I get to relax. AAAHHHH!!!!

0 comments: