CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last Weekend of 2007

I always say how fast I think the weeks go by. They really do! This week....this year for that matter....was no exception.

My best friend, Brenda, came over this weekend. I was really excited because we were going to eat lunch and then create her baby registry at Babies R Us. She did not want to go to an overcrowded baby store where she would feel rushed. So she treked it to NJ, and we had a relaxing, calm experience. It was so much fun seeing all the upgrades they have made to the baby gear since my two have been babies. Even better, she had so many options which were tailor made for parents to be that live in apartments. She registered for many items that were foldable....a swing, a high chair....I wish those were available when Leilani was a baby and I lived in an apartment! In an apartment, space is a huge commodity! I was so happy she was able to find these neat finds. I was also very excited we got to do the registry together.

Afterwards we picked up chinese take out and returned to the house. Bren came bearing gifts and we had gifts for her too. She gave Leilani the My Sims game for the Wii which she was totally excited to get. Mike and Chris got sweaters, and I got a stylish red blouse and a hat from Banana Republic. We laughed and joked around and watched Leilani play her game. Before you knew it, we were all yawning and we called it a night.

The day goes by so quick...we ate breakfast, chatted, and then it was time to take Bren to the bus. Now everyone is taking it easy while the rain is pouring outside.

0 comments: