After spending almost an entire week without Mike around, I am so happy to have him home! Mike had a business trip to attend in Texas, and being that it happened to be in the same town that his dad now lives in, I suggested that he go over the weekend so he can spend some quality time with his dad who he hasn't seen in close to 6 months. He did. And he said it was a really great idea. What I thought was great was when he said that he and his dad spoke alot.....in fact he believes that it was the most he has spoken to his dad in his entire life. That was so wonderful to hear! Of course when he lived in NY he was always working, and when he wasn't his mom was also around, so there was no time to spend having quality father-son conversations. It is really important that they had this time together. Aside from spending a wonderful time with his dad, he had an awesome trip where he learned alot of useful information.
The great part for me was that the time went by so quicky due to all the activities that Leilani partakes in. So during the day, I was really busy with Leilani and Christopher, but of course the evenings were lonely. Not being able to actually talk about each others day at length, and having someone to watch my favorite TV programs with, or someone to cuddle up to was no fun! So each evening I would go to sleep counting the days till he would be home.
I'm so glad your home honey!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment