- I woke up at the crack of dawn, peeling cucumbers off my eyelids, to get to a 6am hair appointment with my 3 sisters, and 4 of my closest and dearest friends.
- As I am donning a gorgeous white gown with a cathedral train, our limo company calls to say that the 1952 Rolls Royce Silver Wraith we had rented was having engine problems that they were working feverishly to fix, would I mind having them send a 1962 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud instead....
- I arrived a fashionably late 15 minutes late, to marry my soul mate.
The man who understands my compulsive planning and who joins in the fun from time to time, has the patience of a saint to handle my borderline OCD neat freak tendencies, and who loves me for ME....not who he would like me to be.
Last year of the single digits Honey! Next year it is the big 1-0!!!!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment