CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

* Leilani and I attended the Leader-Daughter luncheon at a popular restaurant on Sunday. While it had delicious food, the best part was winning not one, but TWO Coach purses!

* Christopher doesn't fail to amaze me. The boy has the mind of an old man, I tell you!

* Leilani is getting quite confident of the water all thanks to swimming classes. Week one has built confidence, so I am sure within the next 3 weeks she will be at least learning how to swim at least across the pool.

* It looks like there is a good chance my younger sister and my nephew will be relocating to New Jersey....

2 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

I so want to learn to swim.. Maybe one of these days I'll get the courage to tke lessons.

Melissa S said...

ok I am interested...how is chris's brain like an old man??? Congrats on the 2 coach purses...what did you have to do to win them????