Since I updated my blog. Boy, have I missed it.
I have been keeping myself busy, getting things ready for the Creating Keepsakes Convention- Valley Forge. I am so incredibly psyched! A whole weekend spent with two of my closest scrapping diva friends (we call ourselves TresChic! :o)), Jenn & Nancy...6 amazing classes lined up...and endless opportunities to shop....we will be in scrappers heaven!
I have packed my day bag for the convention with all the necessary tools I will need for the class. I went to Michaels on Thursday and purchased all the mono-adhesive refills I will require for two fun filled nights of cropping along with some goodies for Jenn and Nancy's goody bags. I recieved my order from Scrapbook.com and I can not wait for Jenn to see one of her goodies. Hopefully she didn't already find it on her pilgrimage to Utah, the scrapping capital of the world! LOL
I still have to finish up my kits and pack my rolling cart for the crops. That shouldn't be too bad since the pics and swap kits have already been paired and all there is to do is pick the Bazzill cardstock I will be using for them.
So now the countdown continues...5 more days till CKC-VF!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





2 comments:
Oh...I'm so excited for you! You will have so much fun - especially being with good friends. I'll be thinking of all the fun you're having - while I'm moving boxes and furniture in 100+ degrees!!! Enjoy!
Oooo have a great time!!!
Post a Comment