CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Raining Out?

It's the perfect day to go to the mall!

And boy, did everyone else have the same idea!

But no matter. Leilani, Chris, and Malik had a great time. Each of them brought thier allowance money they had been collecting and purchased something. Lets just say, they are bargain shoppers. I wonder who they got that from?!?!?! I love that I passed on that wonderful trait!

They are all HUGE Webkinz fans. So of course they wanted to go to the American Greeting store to see what they had to offer. Although they saw the new Webkinz (a Croc and a Toucan to name a few), they were all enticed by the bin offering half price Webkinz. It didn't matter to them that they were older Webkinz, what mattered was that they were HALF PRICE! Leilani ended up with the pig she always wanted, Chris with an alley cat, and Malik with a Tiger.

They played in the mall playground while I picked out a gift for a christening next weekend, and I decided to take a look in another store and hit the jackpot. I found 15 items I can use for my friend Tracy's My Favorite Things party which is only a month away! Boy, was I excited! Now all I have to do is wrap them pretty and wait for the big day.

After snacking on Auntie Anne pretzels, we started walking back towards the exit closest to where the car was parked. Leilani ended up wanting to take a look at Libby Lu, and stumbled upon another bargain! a once $20 pink glitter and rhinestone shirt with PRINCESS emblazened on it for a mere $4.99! She couldn't pass it up! She got her pink cardboard purse like box and walked out with her head held high. Not only did she find one deal, but two!

It could've been a gloomy boring day at home, but we made it a bargain shopping fun-filled day!

0 comments: