CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday Tidbits

* Today was Leilani's last day of swimming classes. While she is not prepared to swim the English Channel, she is alot more confident in the water, can tread in the deep end, and can swim herself across the width of the pool to safety. I am really proud of her progress.

* I noticed that no matter the age, boys want to test thier limits and your patience! LOL My nephew is a testiment that things will not be getting better anytime soon.

* I got some advice from my pediatrician in regards to Christopher's non-compliance with me. She prepped me with some behavior modification techniques and although day one was brutal, day two went wonderfully. Let's see how long it lasts!

* I ordered over 500 photos from our November Disney Land and Sea vacation! I have sorted through them and now I have to match them to the cooresponding swap. Can't wait to scrap them!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Whoo-hoo! 500 photos! Good for you. We leave for our adventure in 3 days, 4 hours, and 12 minutes now! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Leilani! That's quite an accomplishment! Care to share the wealth on some of those tips with a fellow Mom of a non-compliant son? Perhaps we should start a support group, lol.....

Melissa S said...

Over 500 photos....??? You sound like me!! Soo do tell the behavior mod techniques..you can email if you want...I am dying to hear!!