CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day!

I am having a rather quiet one here. I have been battling a really bad sinus infection for the past week. My head is throbbing and it feels as though it is made out of lead! So we decided that we would stay in so I can rest.

Leilani lovingly made me a card with a flower pot painting, and Chris made me a drawing with a paint print of his hand with the popular fingerprints poem. I got a couple of scrapping goodies as Mother's Day treats too! Mike bought me the complete Bazzill Swatchbook. I have to give it to Leilani and Chris! They are just too thoughtful and know my love of scrapping. They had daddy order me the paper trimmer with the interchangable blades and the light from an informercial. Leilani was so proud she picked out a surprise that brought a smile to my face.

I will keep this post short since it takes alot for me to sit here and keep my head up and eyes on the computer screen. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! Hope you are feeling better!! I get killer allergy-related sinus infections also, I know how horrid you feel!!

Happy Mommy Day to you too!!

Melissa S said...

Happy belated mothers day.....
Hope you feel better...
Mothers day here was wet,cold and windy....no fun!