CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

- This is my final week of class! WOOHOO! Of course that also means it is finals week. BLAH! Which means I have had my nose stuck in a book or perusing my internet links of lecture notes. No fun. Oh well, good thing is starting this weekend, I am FREE for the summer!

- Chris lasted a whole 10 days without falling off the wagon. I regret to inform everyone that today is one of those days with Chris! Aaah, it was fun while it lasted.

- This sinus infection/allergies are killing me! Those advertisers aren't kidding when they portray the feeling of a sinus flare up as though your head is blown up like a balloon. That is the best way for me to describe how my head hurts. You can totally tell by looking at the dark circles under my eyes that my sinuses are totally inflamed. Of course when I called the ENT for an appointment the closest thing they had was on the 19th. Figures. When an appointment isn't urgent they have an opening the same day, but when you are just dying to be seen, you have to wait 2 weeks.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh! That stinks! Too many times, by the time I can get IN to the doc, she tells me, "Oh you are fighting this just fine, keep up with your fluids." WHAT??? I'm dying here, little to no sleep for a week, head like a brick, shooting pains from my cheeks through my teeth and truckloads of gunk out my nose and now up from my lungs...and I'm "fine"? That's happened to me at least the last 3 trips for a major sinus "well it was an infection but you are fighting it well" problem. Aggravating!! About the only thing that works for me regarding the head clog/sinus pain is Sudafed and you are treated like a criminal to go get any!
Hope you can get in soon with better results than me!! :-D