That is how much better I am. With the occasional headaches, but I could live with that.
-I know I am not the best eater. I do not follow the food pyrimid. I am not even close to getting the daily reccommended allowances of the various vitamins and minerals. Heck, I am not much of a milk drinker, and meats and I don't do that well. So when I went over to the Vitamin Shoppe to get my probiotics, I decided I would take the plunge and get vitamins. I ended up getting a multivitamin and calcium with Vitamin D supplement. I am convinced that my body is giving me the warning signs to take better care of myself in order to stay healthy. So I started by doing that. I also decided to avoid sweets as much as I can. I know it is a lifestyle change, but I am willing to take the baby steps in order to achieve it.
- The custodian at Leilani's school is going to kill us! The girls had to start working on thier wings for thier bridging up ceremony and lets just say....the classroom looks like a bird was attacked in there. We had the girls clean up as much as they could. But of course there were TONS of tiny pieces of feathers everywhere.
- Pam and I will be seeing 10 of the 15 girls today. Today is thier Lock In. We will be locked in to a facility this evening and the girls will enjoy swimming, yoga, hip hop dance,circuit training, games, movies, pizza and popcorn. They are so looking forward to it. I am just hoping the time flies by....1am sleep time is WAY past my bedtime! I suppose you can guess what I will be doing tomorrow when I get home....SLEEPING!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Hi Carmen! Glad to see you feeling better..and certainly vitamins can't hurt...just don't go overboard...there is a such thing as TOO much of a good thing doesn't make it better. The ones you mentioned are great!
Post a Comment