CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm An Open Appointment Book

For the next 2 weeks, I will be poked and prodded for annuals and appointments to help determine better ways to manage my ailments.

ENT- Yesterday I went to my ENT appointment. He believes the cause of my recurring sinus infections are allergies. He's scheduled a CT Scan of my sinus area just to see if there is anything else cooking up there.

Today I went to the "FUN" annual visit every woman looks forward to (NOT!). Nothing exciting, but at least that is done till next year.

Thursday I have my CT Scan appointment. And next Monday is my neurologist appointment. Just when I thought that was it, I get a call reminding me I have a dentist appointment next Friday.

Hopefully, after that I will not have to see the inside of a doctors office till my annuals next year!

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

oh yuck! have fun.......not! Well at least you will be given a clean bill of health...and if youdo have allergies you can start some meds and finally be seeing and feeling clear!

Unknown said...

I've fought sinus problems daily and recurrent sinus infections all my life until my OB (of all docs) told me to try some allergy medicine. I thought he was nuts! It worked!! I was in shock! I do still have to use a decongestant with them intermittently and I've had to try two different ones but I've only had 2 serious infections and a few aggravating colds that never ended up in infection over the past three years. YES!! Before then I always had a sinus infection at the drop of a hat -not anymore!
Good luck, hope the allergy approach works for you too!