
Two years ago I decided I would upgrade my blog from AOL Journal to Blogger. I didn't like the AOL Journal format. I wanted a little more versatility. But most of all I needed something that was free. I "shopped" around looking for the perfect home for my blog. And Blogger was the one.
Yesterday, I felt as though I was forgetting something. So I came online and decided to look back at my first post. Low and behold, I forgot that Tuesday was my Blogerversary! Here I am two years later, still talking about the little happenings in my life.
As I celebrate 2 years of blogging, I'd like to thank those who do visit me here. You don't know how much I appreciate the comments and words of wisdom. They definitely are welcomed and taken to heart.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Very cool...it has been 2 years already? I have only been doing this for like 6 months! wow...cool pic too..did you make that?
Post a Comment