CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Just Out of My Grasp

It feels like it is taking forever for me to get better. I have to say I feel 80% like myself.

I am still taking the yucky antibiotics. Doc put me on a 14 day prescription. I am not happy about that. 14 days is half a month! I am not a huge advocate of antibiotics. I guess I wouldn't feel such a strongly about them if it weren't for the fact that they not only kill off the bad bacteria in the body, but the good ones too.

Luckily, I spoke to a mom at dance yesterday, who used to be a pediatric nurse, but is now a chiropractor. She told me I should also be taking a dose of probiotics with it. Good bacteria.

I am really hoping I feel better by Friday. Saturday is a big Girl Scout event and Leilani would be crushed if I were to not go with her. Not only that, but as thier leader, I have to be there.

1 comments:

Melissa S said...

Yuck..i feel sick today too. I think what your mom said is true..although if it is viral then antibiotics won't cure a thing...