CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FINALLY!!!

I get a spare moment to sit down at the computer and blog.

Our weekend was very busy. Friday and Saturday was spent doing our last yard sale of the year. We wanted to see if we can make a little more money to take with us to Disney. We averaged a hundred bucks. Not too shabby!

Leilani also started dance classes. She absolutely loved her hip hop class. She even asked the instructor what number would she be doing for the recital and found out it is a song from the Fairly Odd Parents movie.

Sunday we decided to go to Six Flags Great Adventures with the comp tickets we got after the Girl Scouts Day event we went to in the spring. We had so much fun. The animals in the safari were very active. And the park was relatively empty. We walked right onto the rides. We only had to wait in line once...and that was for the flumes. Of course since it was so hot, everyone wanted to cool off there. Afterwards we stopped for some ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. It was a great day. Grandpa Mario had a blast taking pics too.

Of course Monday came and it was back to the swing of school again. Leilani and Christopher have been getting up and getting ready without a problem. Tuesday was dance classes day again for Leilani...this time for two hours. She loved the routine they are doing for Tap to the song "Dreamgirls". She was also excited to meet her new instructor for ballet.

I told Mike that after Saturday's yard sale, anything that didn't sell would be donated to the Animal Shelter's thrift shop. Storing items that we obviously don't need is just a waste of valuable space. Our garage was in need of a major overhaul so that we can use it for what it was intended for....the CAR! But he agreed. It felt so liberating to get rid of all that clutter. At the moment we have tons of Grandpa Mario's boxes in there. We are storing them until he finds his new home nearby, but once they are safely in thier new home, I will take pics of our newly organized garage.

I can't wait for the weekend to arrive! The seafood festival is Saturday, and of course Mike and I are going. I have been really good this week so that I don't feel like I overstuffed myself this weekend! LOL

0 comments: