CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 07, 2007

Back to School Part Deux

Last night was my turn to go back to school. I had my textbooks in hand and drove off to school to take my Western Civilization class. The professor is a nice older gentleman who said he didn't find out he was teaching this class till that morning! Talk about having time to prepare! He did have a syllabus and he seems to be pretty straight forward. It seems he accounts for your grade on attendance, participation, a midterm, and a final exam. The midterm paper accounts for half of your grade! Lucky thing he gave us the information on it last night, so that I can get working on it!

This morning I will be sending the kids off to school and preparing for a yard sale. Last one of this year. We are going to see how much more Disney money we can get. I am hoping to at least bring in $100. That would bring our grand total to $500 of spending money. Of course it wouldn't hurt to make more! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Beth said...

When are you going to Disney?