CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Triple H

Ugh, I can't stand when the meteorologists forecasts those three H's that I loathe. Hazy, Hot, and Humid! YIKES! I am a cool weather type of gal. Not your making snowmen and sipping hot cocoa. Nooooo....that is frigid, but the nice cool breeze, sweater wearing type of girl. Lucky for me, I live in the Northeastern United States, and this hot, muggy, I don't want to leave the comforts of air conditioning type of weather only lasts approximately 12 weeks.

Yesterday, I ventured out with the kids to the boardwalk. Malik will only be with us for 3 more days and he had such a blast riding the rides and playing the games, I thought it would only be awesome to take him there again. He rode on a couple of rides that he was afraid to get on before...and LOVED them.

I have selected today as our "taking it slow" day. We are going to head up to the mall to pick up the family pics that we took with mom. She is so anxious to get her picture of herself with her 3 kids. Since Melissa was coming to bring Malik, I decided to schedule an appointment for a studio portrait. I told Raul he had no choice, he was coming up for a weekend visit! LOL We had such a blast taking pics and I must say they turned out awesome. Can't wait to pick them up and frame them.

I am also going to make a quick stop over at Joann's as well. I found a new blogger that is into scrapbooking as much as I am, and well, she has totally enabled me. She found an awesome sale in her Joann's. I am hoping that I am as lucky in the one by me! Have to prep for Creating Keepsakes Convention you know!

0 comments: