CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Meme

I love Meme's, so I decided that Monday's will be dedicated just to them. Here goes:

Pick Four
1. What are your four favorite beverages?

Tropicana Orange Juice (yes it has to be that brand or it will just not taste the same...)
Water
Crystal Light Lemonade
Diet Caffiene Free Pepsi

2. What are your four favorite tv shows?

House MD
American Idol
24
Big Love

3. What are your four favorite desserts?

Creme Brulee
Orange Sherbert
Brownies A la Mode
Cheesecake

4. What are your four favorite hobbies?

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking
& More Scrapbooking

5. What are your four favorite musicians?

Mariah Carey
Robin Thicke
Celine Dion
Enrique Iglesias

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, I am totally with ya on the OJ, Tropicana is the only one we buy too! I thought I was the only one who did that. lol

Scrapping My 2 Precious Gems said...

Oh yes girl! When Mike and I first got married and he went out food shopping without me he came home with Florida Natural because it was on sale....Let's just say he never eva did that again! LOL