CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Much To Be Accomplished

My original plan this week was to get our overnight bag packed and my scrapbook tote together for my weekend of shopping and cropping till I drop! What actually happened had little to do with what was originally planned. I ended up sipping lemon water and just sitting on my front porch almost every day with a magazine. I just felt the need to relax and do absolutely nothing. Sure, I did end up scrubbing down the house from top to bottom (OCD habits die hard) and did a Clean Sweep of all my scrapbook storage drawers (Jenn would be proud! I am so happy to see nice and neat again). But you know what this means? I will be running like a mad woman today making certain I have all the things I need to crank out an obscene amount of pages...or at least try!

I suppose I had to recuperate from all the running around I did with my darling nephew the past 3 weeks. I admit it was alot of fun but boy do I feel it now. It is a well worth feeling of spent. He had a great time and so did Leilani and Christopher. Lei and Chris must undoubtedly welcome the break as well because the two have yet to say "Mom I'm bored, what are we doing today?" They have just been vegging out watching the Disney Channel, playing with thier Webkinz or thier toys, or AGHAST taking a nap.

I did take them to the boardwalk to go on the rides. Tuesday was nice a comfy hot so they enjoyed it. Chris tried the big swings for the first time and he was in heaven! It was so cute sitting next to him watching his little legs dangle in the breeze. Watch out Disney! Chris is going to take it by storm this time around!

Time to get this show on the road!

0 comments: