It has been quite an amazing day today. I have had several signs of my grandma. My Grandma Carmen and I were quite close when she was alive. I adored her and she adored me, and my brother.
I once had a most realistic dream with her. It was when I was pregnant with Leilani. It was the day before I was going to my Level 2 sonogram. In the dream I was walking along a street and she suddenly appeared before me in a beautiful white gown. I immediately ran into her arms and hugged and kissed her. She then said she couldn't stay long, but she wanted me to know that my daughter was well and that she was taking care of her. She then told me that one thing I need to know is that she is a beautiful bright girl, but that she wouldn't be easy. With that she meant that if I wanted her to walk along the right line, I would have to keep her entertained. For it is when she gets bored is when she gets into mischief. She then gave me a hug and told me she loved me and she had to go to take care of my princess.
I woke up from that dream with my face wet with tears. Mike asked if I was ok and I told him that I knew what the baby was. It is a girl. He asked how I knew for certain since today was the appointment. I then retold him my dream. Sure enough a couple of hours later, the technician proved that my grandma was right.
I never had another dream with her. But I know she has always been around me. I have had some items moved. Small things like maybe keys or my cell phone. But today was different. She has made her presence known many times in one day.
This morning I had finished organizing Leilani's room. Then I went to sort the laundry. I had made neat piles of Leilani's clothes according to what draws they go into and then piled them up and made my way to her room. When I arrived at her bedroom door, a pair of shorts with matching shirt along with a Princess tshirt and a pair of socks were on her bed. I was a bit taken aback since they weren't there several minutes ago. I immediately thought it must be grandma.
Then this evening I came upstairs to get my laptop. When I get in my room an envelope with our Disney money is laying on the floor. This is strange since the money was in a book on the nightstand and the book and everything around it was in its exact place. But I did find something else as I closely inspected the nightstand. A picture of my mom with my brother's ex girlfriend was now on the nightstand.
Now I got emotional. I knew it was grandma but I was wondering what she was trying to tell me.
A medium suggest that she just wants to let you know she is there and that I will soom have an issue or decision I need to deal with and she wants to know that she will be there to help me through it.
I appreciate knowing that she is around me and wants me to know that. I love her and miss her dearly.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment