CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lazy Days of Summer...

After such a fun filled weekend it seems like my body was saying Wednesday Morning..."There is no way you are pushing me to run around the next few days LADY!" Of course I happily obliged.

Other than doing 4 loads of laundry and cleaning up around the house, I have done absolutely nothing but play Disney Scene It and Go Fish with Leilani and Christopher, lounging around, and web surfing the past two days. And I am totally fine with it. I really needed the rest. All the running around of the past few weeks have taken its toll and I have been utterly exhausted. It's been nice to not have to rush to get ready to head out the door...Leilani and Christopher lounged all day yesterday in PJ's. And other than a couple of hours ago when I took the kids to Mc Donald's for dinner, the car has been parked out front since returning from watching the fireworks on the 4th.

Tomorrow I will be doing more of the same...cleaning up and prepping my dining room area for a Cropathon Saturday with Trish and Laura (We will miss you Jenn!) and taking Leilani over to her friends house for a playdate. Ah...Lazy Days of Summer!

0 comments: