CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 07, 2006

If Everyday Can Be Like Today....

Those who know me well, know that I am definitely NOT a summer person! I can not take the heat, much less the humidity. But if everyday can be like today...temps in the low 80's with no humidity, I would be one happy girl!

This morning I woke up and did my usual...cleaning up, getting myself bathed and dressed. Since the kids were still asleep, I came downstairs and chatted with Jenn on the computer and was instantly reminded...TODAY WE REGISTER FOR EXPO! Woohoo! Since this is the first time this expo is coming to the tri-state area, we decided that we would just go for the day and feel it out. They are scheduled to have lots of manufacturers there so hopefully we can do the shopping that we didn't get done at Memories Expo. My friend Trish who lives the next town over from me will be going too, so we know we are going to have a BLAST!

Amazingly today the kids slept in late...so I got some more web surfing done. I have been really into the DISBOARDS and looking up money saving tips, and ways to make money for our much anticipated 10th year Wedding Anniversary Disney Cruise/Trip to the "World" next year. I can't wait! There are some pretty nifty ideas out there, I must say! EBAY seems to be the money maker of choice, so I know I will be gearing up to see all the trash I have that will become someone elses treasures soon. Last year I did amazingly well doing that to save for spending money for our trip. Hopefully we can do the same for this trip!

0 comments: