What a relaxing, productive, fun weekend! Saturday I spent the whole day scrapping and enjoying a rare kid free few hours. Mike took Leilani and Christopher to a pool birthday party and I got 5 hours of uninterrupted time to work on my hobby with my friend Trish. It was great because I got so much done on my Disney album!
Sunday was family day! We just did our usual running around. Since the weather was beautiful we took our time and spent most of the day outdoors. I had recieved a coupon for a free panty at Victoria's Secret and just had to go use it! It was the perfect time to go! They were having a massive sale and I was able to buy some more cute and sassy undergarments! There is nothing that makes you feel more girlie than buying cute itty bitty things to wear!
Today we will have some of Leilani's friends over for a swim...and then I have to get her ready for her first day of Summer Dance Camp. She is SOOOO excited! She can't wait!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment