CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hazy, Hot, & Humid!

The triple H's that I can't stand! YUCK! It has been like that for the past 2 days...the moment you walk out the door the air slaps you in the face. Not cool! And if you have long curly hair...it makes for some horrible hair days. Of course mine has been kept tied up.... I so need to go get a haircut or something done to this hair PRONTO!

Today, Leilani, Christopher and I spent the better part of the day in the comfort of air conditioning. I swear I almost melted when I went to get the mail from the mailbox at the end of the driveway. How many weeks left of summer is there anyway!?!?!

At 3:30 we geared up to go to the boardwalk. What was amazing was that when we went out to the car in our town the air was thick and unbreatheable....so when we got out of the car the short 8 minute ride later we were shocked at how cool it was! Boy was it cool by the seashore! Anyway, Radio Disney was going to be there throughing a beach party and afterwards there was suppose to be arts and crafts. Leilani met up with her three friends and they got to see a concert by this girl...(forgot her name) and GEMZ. She loved it! Unfortunately due to a storm that was heading towards us the craft portion of the activities was canceled.

Tomorrow we are invited to go swimming at one of Leilani's friends house. So it will be a little change of scenery without traveling more than 2 miles!

0 comments: