CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

What a Week...Time to Crop!

This week was the start of school. I am taking the World Lit II class at the school and decided to take an American Lit II class as a distance learning course (AKA Internet Class). Can I just say that I am going to be spending very little time websurfing this semester?? The World Lit class I am accustomed to since I know the professors style and what to expect from that class. But the American Lit.......the reading and work is equivilent to 2 World Lit classes! I think I did fine in my first Discussion post. Now I have to read 180 pages this week for 4 discussion postings. Wish me luck!

Earlier in the week Grandpa Mario came from Texas. He and Grandma Auri stayed through Wednesday. It was a very pleasant visit. We went out to dinner to a new chain restaurant that opened in town, The Bonefish Grill. Delish! We had the saucy shrimp, coconut shrimp and crab cakes as appetizers. They were mouth watering. and then each of us had a different entree so we can sample many things on the menu. I had the shrimp and scallop skewers in a mango salsa. Mike had Shrimp Fettecine, Grandma Auri had poached Salmon, and Grandpa Mario had the Sirloin Steak. Everything was incredibly tasty! Leilani said that their chicken tenders were awesome. Of course Chris ordered Mac and Cheese and then didn't want them. Thankfully we took it home and he and Leilani split it for lunch the next day. It is definitely one of our new favorite restaurants in town.

Yesterday we were hit with an artic blast of shivering cold weather! We woke up to 9 degree weather! With the wind chill it felt like 13 below zero! Oh Boy, am I not into this weather anymore! Come on Groundhog, please make sure you do whatever is necessary so that we get Spring weather here PRONTO!

Once I picked up Christopher from school, we rushed back home, and I did a little studying. Then I started doing my transparency journaling for my layouts for the crop today! I am so excited that I have scheduled scrapbooking time! It should be alot of fun. I am finally back to scrapbooking my family album after a whole year hiatus while I completed our 2005 Disney Vacation album.

I'm off to shower and get ready! Hope to get lots done!

0 comments: