CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Yeah Me!!!

So I started up again on Weight Watchers last week. And Boy can I say that the first 3 days were pure and utter HELL!!!!! You never realize how much you really overeat until you start measuring your food and such. I have to say I have been very deligent with it. My measuring cup and spoons have become permanent fixtures front and center in my cabinets. So I offically started last Wednesday with my friend (and brother's paramour) Christine. Here are my numbers:

My start weight 1/3/07- 147
My weight this week- 144
Loss of: 3 pounds

Yeah me! I am so excited! Weight Watchers usually targets you to lose 10% which would be 132. So this means that out of 15 pounds to lose I have 12 to go! WOOHOO!!! I know 3 pounds for some isn't much, but for those stubborn 15 pounds that have stuck around after Christopher it is a big deal for me.

0 comments: