CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Need Some Inspiration!

OK it is day nine of 2007 and I have yet to touch my scrapbooks. Why is that? I don't know I guess I have the dreaded "Scrappers Block". It isn't for lack of supplies or photos....Lord knows I have tons of that! And since I am on a purchasing diet it isn't like I can go out and shop and see if I get inspired that way.

I suppose what I can do today is just sit and get all my swaps out of the way. This way I can concentrate on strictly scrapping without any due dates over my head. What is great is that I ordered every single yummy piece of bazzill cardstock I would need for every single one of the swaps I am in. YEAH ME!!! Let's see how much I get done today.

0 comments: